Each Christmas for as long as I remember, I receive some gifts that I either don’t want, or already have.
Remember all those sweaters from your grandparents?
Or the socks?
Chocolate was always welcome â€“ but some things, not so much!
This year, give â€œAll I Wish Isâ€ a try. You can create a list of things you want, then send your wish list to friends and family.
Here are a few ideas:
- New technology: You may have a few people on your list with a large shopping budget. Throw in a few items with them in mind, such as a Kindle, Macbook or iPhone.Â Â
- Gaming: Amazon has all the options to fill up your list â€“ and your living room.
- Making Gains: Do you have a New Yearâ€™s Resolution to get faster and stronger? Add a home treadmill, exercise bench or weights to your wish list.
- The Kitchen: Hereâ€™s a free tip â€“ cooking a girl dinner is very romantic. Ask for a few things that will help you make an incredible meal.
- Tools: For the first time in your life, youâ€™re living away from home. When things break, your dadâ€™s toolset isnâ€™t just around the corner. You may want to throw a few items on your list, such as a multi-piece screwdriver.
- Sports: No matter your sport, there are endless options from The Bay and Amazon.ca. You could ask for upgraded hockey equipment, a new paintball gun, or golf clubs. Youâ€™ve always wanted to learn to snowboard, right?
There are so many more things you could add to your wish list. When youâ€™re ready, send it to your friends and family. This year, receive what you really want for Christmas.
See the whole wish list here : Male 20-something Gift Ideas