Yesterday we gave you great Christmas gift ideas for your mom â€“ now itâ€™s time to turn our attention to dad.
Choosing the perfect ChristmasÂ gift for your dadÂ can be an even trickier task. While your mom may enjoy Christmas ornaments, for your dad, you may take a different route.Â Men appreciate practical gifts! Take some time to understand his likes and dislikes, and then pick a gift that will show him your love and appreciation.
- Games: If he is a fan of traditional games, give him a chess set. He may enjoy darts, or even an Infrared Golf Simulator (so he can practice his swing on rainy days).
- Small pleasures: Is your dad a chocolate enthusiast? Or maybe wine and beer? A set of wine accessories or a brewer kit couldÂ be the perfect gift for your dad.
- Tools: Does he enjoy tinkering and repairing? This can be tricky, because youâ€™ll have to choose the right type of tool he needs. Ask him to make list with All I Wish Is.
- A Sweater or Shirt & Tie: This idea never gets old!
- Always charming! Get your dad a shaving kit. You can choose an old-school kit with shaving brush and lotions, or go with the latest technology. If he travels often, you can give him a travel kit.
- A Watch: Does your dad match his watch with his suit? If watches are his passion, this could be a great gift.
- A TV: He may love watching his favourite sport on TV. A large screen will look great in Dadâ€™s man cave â€“ just in time for the Super Bowl.
- The Collector: Some people start collecting at a young age; others grab this habit as they get older. PerhapsÂ his passion is for a certain line ofÂ collectible items.Â Â A quick search forÂ that missing item couldÂ complete his collection.
Check out our Christmas Wishlist for Dad