Christmas is just over 4 weeks away, which means work parties and White Elephant gift exchanges are right around the corner. Buying gifts for my co-workers is tricky: I want to give them something they might want, and not break my bank account at the same time.
There are actually several cool things you can get for under $20. Here are 5 ideas:
- Sugar: Checkout lines at stores such as The Bay are already packed with chocolate for one simple reason: itâ€™s still one of the easiest, and most enjoyable, gifts.
- Tools: Amazon.ca has several options in this price range, including flashlights, wrenches or utility knives. A multiple-piece magnetic screwdriver is useful for quick jobs in every home.
- Kitchen: You can turn to Amazon.ca or The Bay for this idea. Buy a pour-over for the colleague who makes their coffee different than everyone else, or a loose-leaf tea infuser for that person who doesnâ€™t go for it at all â€“ there are plenty of fun designs.
- Home Bar: Add some coasters, a cocktail shaker, or bar glasses to their collection â€“ and invite yourself over.
Â Â Â Â
- Library: Buying the paperback version of the latest best-seller is easy, but you could also get to know your co-worker better and inquire about their favourite authors and genres.
Â Â Â